Al-Motakveen Evidence In Al-Masjed Al-Nnabawy
My brother sanctum:
You must work sincerely to Allah and follow His Messenger peace be upon him.
Respect and veneration of the mosque is from the faith and piety.
try to spend a lot of your time in praying, reading the Koran and worship.
praying Taraaweeh with the Imam is important for any Muslim, because A Prayer in the mosque of the Messenger of Allah modify thousand prayers elsewhere, except in the Grand Mosque in Mecca. and The prophet(p.b.o.h.) tell us Prayer with the Imam to do in Ramadan forgive past sins.
Cleanliness of the place where you sit it shows you are cleaner:
· I'tikaaf instructions:
· Follow the instructions issued by the gates department.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the Prophet's Mosque
· Do not disturb the worshipers
· End i'tikaaf directly on the night feast
· Permitted (Quilt - pillow) only.
· Sitting on the site reserved for i'tikaaf in the north of the Prophet's Mosque.
· Do not hang clothes on the closet of the Koran or the walls of the mosque.
· Putting special-purpose on air-conditioning vents or in shoe boxes or between the rows is not suitable.
Do not sleep or sit between the rows during prayer tahajjod in places of prayer
Prophet's Mosque phone services