Instructions To Visitors And Worshipers
Directive for visitors and worshipers to perform their worship Ease and comfort
The Prophet's Mosque is one of the houses of Allah and always come to it hundreds of thousands of visitors and worshipers In different cultures, customs and languages, which requires you to my brother the visitor and worshiper attention Some of the considerations that will help you, God willing, in the performance of worship in the mosque readily And easily, including:
When Entering The Mosque :
· Avoid crowded locations, and hastened to come to the mosque early before the prayers.
· Wait after prayers even slightly less crowded in the exits of the mosque.
· Follow the instructions for observers to keep the paths free of seating worshipers to facilitate their movement and their use in emergency situations.
· Avoid visiting the tomb of the Prophet peace be upon him in times of congestion.
· If the mosque is full hasten to rise to the roof .
· if you want to pray in the south courtyard pay attention to the imam alignment.
· Be sure to pray at the sites of men and sisters to pray at the sites reserved for them in north east and north-west of the mosque.
· If there is a temporary barrier to regulate the movement of worshipers Keep it and follow the instructions for your safety.
· Present in the mosque many services, including services required for delivery time short by the presence of worshipers in the mosque, especially the times of the seasons, such as hygiene , Watering maintenance , call an ambulance for emergencies and other uses in the implementation of several mechanisms, such as small cars, mobile cranes, scaffolding, ambulances , thermoses, vacuum , electrical installations , tapes warning, And etc., which requires everyone to pay attention to the movement of all machinery and equipment, especially at peak time and avoid to use the sites of work to keep full safety .
· attention to washing and cleaning that are surrounded by warning tapes.
· If you notice a dirty carpet and then inform the workers inside the mosque.
· Prevents food and take bags and others to the mosque, and in the holy month of Ramadan out what allows to enter a mosque for breakfast and committed itself to do so in order to preserve the cleanliness of the mosque to pray and prepare them with the importance of raising their preparation of travel and food immediately after breakfast.
· Prevent photography in the mosque and its courtyard.
· Prohibits the introduction of vehicles, motorcycles and cars in the mosque and its precincts.
· No smoking, begging ,and selling in the mosque , its precincts and facilities.
· Prevents the writing on the doors and walls in the mosque and its precincts and facilities.
· Avoid pouring the liquids on marble and carpet, if this happens by mistake inform the Observer , or workers to take necessary action.
· Put the shoes in the cupboards and locate the number to reference to it after the prayer, and avoid taking shoes when it crowded, especially in Raodha and when you want to go to the Prophet tomb peace be upon him, and avoid put shoes on the ground at the entrance gates of the mosque.
· Avoid putting shoes on the air conditioning vents .
· If you want i'tikaaf in Ramadan read the instructions of i'tikaaf in the Department of gates located at gate 7.
· Take advantage of the safe deposit boxes to put your possessions on without her to the mosque and the possibility of lost or forgotten.
· Prevents the distribution of books and booklets in the mosque and its precincts and facilities.
· In the case of rainfall careful wait-and non-competition and out of the mosque and then use the corridors furnished brushing anti-slip.
· If you see an ambulance stay and wait until the pass.
If you lose your shoes during the summer days do not walk on the hot marble, inform the gate Monitor to give you a free shoes.